Are you glowing? I’m talking about your skin. People always ask me about skin care. In particular they ask what I do to care for my own skin. I like to focus on the basics.
What we show on the outside with our skin is often a reflection of what’s going on inside our bodies. A poor diet will show in your skin, dehydration will show in your skin, tiredness will show in your skin – you get the idea!
Our skin is very expressive and can actually show how happy and healthy we are with the way it glows! I know that we love our skincare routine. However, all of that effort can go to waste because some habits we do are actually bad for our skin! Things like forgetting to wash our face, extreme exposure to the harsh sun, and sleeping late can chase our radiance away.
Some sure fire ways to keep that healthy glow so you look as good on the outside as you feel on the inside are:
- Eat A Healthy Diet – What we intake is a huge factor in making our skin bright and glowing. Refrain from eating unhealthy foods and stick more to your fruits and veggies. The vitamins and minerals that our body absorbs from healthy meals help repair our cells faster so our skin looks youthful, no matter how old we are.
- Drink Plenty Of Water – It is very important to keep yourself hydrated. I know that there are many tasty drinks out there but keep in mind that water is still the best. Drinking plenty of water is not only good for our health, but it also keeps our skin from drying out and flaking.
- Get Enough Sleep – Always grab them chance to get your beauty sleep because there’s a reason it’s called that! Getting enough sleep gives our skin time to repair itself after enduring a whole day’s exposure to the sun, air, dust, and other things that might’ve damaged it.
- Don’t Forget To Wash – After a long day, taking a shower and cleansing your skin is very important. Whether you’ve been busy running around the streets or after you’re done exercising, cleaning your skin will help get rid of dust and dirt that clung to it during the day.
- Work That Sweat – The next time you finish exercising, take the time to notice how your skin looks alive and glowing. When we work out, our movements enhance our blood circulation and help release the toxins in our bodies. The result? A healthy and glowing skin!
Let’s enjoy beautiful and glowing skin with every move and groove.
Join me here and let’s have fun working out together as we take back our fab!
Over the years you’ve asked me how do I do it? How do I find the resiliency to get through bad times, the strength to push forward to my goals, and the courage to take my fabulous back?
I’ve answered all of these questions and more in my new book.
If you’re looking for the secret to changing your life, click here to preorder your copy today!
My Fav Quote This Month –
“Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what’s left of you.” – Katie Reed
7 TIPS TO LOOKING FIT FIERCE AND FABULOUS
Give Me 20 Minutes and I’ll Give You the Tools Needed to Take Your Body and Life to the Next Level.
I created this e-book and video because I want to help others improve their lives, live their dreams and serve the world through their passion. To make the kind of impact I’m talking about and to serve a greater good, it’s important that you be FIT, FIERCE AND FABULOUS!
This FREE e-book could be a blessing in disguise! You can’t afford not to know this. You have to take action to make things happen!