We all want to stay young, but no matter what we do there’s no way to slow down time and turn back the clocks. However, while there are plenty of products out there that promise to keep you looking young, did you know that being youthful is much more than just having fewer wrinkles?
Youth can be a mindset, and if you’re willing to shift your perspective then it’s possible to start enjoying a younger, more youthful life. Here are some tips:
• Try to stay positive. Youths have a more optimistic outlook. Always look on the bright side of situations – it can help you in numerous ways.
• Find what you love. Maybe it’s one hobby, and maybe it’s a dozen. No matter what it is, find what you love and do it. Being happy is important, and this single step can help in a significant way.
• Live in the moment. Sure, planning ahead is important. But as some people age, they spend more time worrying about their future or feeling melancholy for the past. Live in the present whenever possible. Learn from mistakes, plan for the future, but never let either of them dominate your days.
Youth can truly be a state of mind, and if you take the time to change the way you think about life and your place in it, you’ll start feeling younger before you know it!
What are you doing to stay youthful? Be sure to let me know!There is still time to shop for that special someone.
Remember – Health is your Wealth!
As we all know, stress can be seriously dangerous for our mental and physical health. From increased risk of heart attack to depression, stress can play a major role in our wellbeing. And the holiday season can be the most stressful.
While I know that it can be difficult to entirely eliminate stress, it is possible to reduce it to a more manageable level. Here are some tips worth remembering.
• Shop Early – Getting your holiday shopping done as soon as possible is a great way to avoid the stress that comes from last minute shopping and dealing with crowds.
• Go Online – Believe it or not, Black Friday has become more hype than anything else. You can get deals just as good online, without having to wait in the cold for stores to open. Shop smart and you’ll avoid stress significantly.
• Be With Friends – The holidays are about being with those you love. Spend time with friends and family instead of spending all of your time with those who don’t truly care about you. It will help your mental health in a big way.
• Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff – When something comes up, take a second to think about it before you let your emotions get the best of you. Is it really something that’s worth being stressed about and worrying with? If not, try to move past it quickly.
• Learn to Relax – Whether it’s meditation for a half hour a day or just relaxing with a good book, give yourself a few minutes each day to recharge the mind, body, and spirit. Relaxation can help de-stress you in a significant way.
These are just a few simple tips for keeping stress levels down this holiday season, but they’re sure to help make the holidays more enjoyable for you.
How do you plan to destress this holiday season? Let me know here!Give the gift of health to someone you care about with my
Premier Coaching Program!