How are you? Are you taking care of yourself and treating yourself the way you deserve to be treated? I wanna know because I’ve been making up for lost time and I’ve been having a blast this year coming off the heels of the pandemic.
Summer should be winding down about now, and I’m definitely ready for some cooler days! But as things cool off, I just wanted to check in with you to make sure your health, wellness, and fitness goals haven’t cooled off as well.
One of the biggest mistakes people make is not prioritizing their health, especially if you are a woman over 50.
Other BIG health mistakes women make are:
- Neglecting Heart Health – It’s the number one killer. The risks are greater as we age. It’s never too late to change bad habits. Get more exercise, lose weight, quit smoking, and do things that benefit the heart.
- Losing Your Sense of Purpose – You can run straight into poor health and a failing sense of well-being when you lose this. Finding purpose for your life, can reduce your risk of heart failure and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Skipping Appointments – How many appointments have you talked your way out of lately? Your new healthy living routine shouldn’t miss out on health screenings. Mammograms, bone density tests, and cervical cancer screenings are all so important for women over 50. Early detection can make so much of a difference in successful treatment outcomes.
- Ignoring Your Mental HealthYour emotional well-being matters just as much as your physical. Try engaging in fun and enjoyable activities like meditation or yoga.
- Not Enough Physical Activity – When you stay active, you can maintain a healthy weight, ensure strong bones, and keep a sharp mind.
If you don’t have your health, every aspect of your life is negatively affected. When you look at these mistakes, they are all the result of not making your health your number one priority.
I understand how difficult it can be sometimes for women because we’re so used to putting everyone’s needs before our own. I used to do the same thing and as a result my health suffered and my life went south.
So I made a promise to myself that I would never put anything above my health again. It’s the best promise I have ever made. After prioritizing my health, my life transformed into everything I ever wanted it to be and more! I had the confidence to go after my goals, the resilience to withstand hard times, and the energy to explore the world and have a blast doing it!
I work with people just like you every day and I can tell you from experience that once they made that promise and commitment they have also gotten results.
If you’re ready to heat up your wellness routine let’s work up a plan to get you started.
My 31-day workout program is the perfect starting point for reaching your health goals. First, we kick off with some moves that will set you up for success and get your body familiar with the moves.
I’ll guide you on a progressive workout journey for 20 minutes and you can choose when and where you workout.
Then we’re hitting the beach for some circuit training over the last five days. That’s 31 days total!
I’ll also give you tips on nutrition, building resilience, and optimizing your workout as your performance improves.
This is a 31-day challenge and transformative experience and a great way to jumpstart your fitness and weight loss goals.
Regardless of your age, gender, or fitness level….be ready to party while you work out.
Make a commitment to prioritize your health. You deserve it!
BONUS: The first five people who invest in this 31-day program will receive a free consultation with me. A $300 value.
“Don’t let anybody steal your joy!” – Wendy Ida