Ho Ho Ho & Season’s Greetings to you!
I’m wishing you and yours the healthiest of holidays and a fabulous New Year!
Do you know why Santa goes down the chimney? It soots him. I could never do it, I’m too Claus-trophobic. (Lol…just a little something to make you smile 😊)
That’s what I’ll be doing through the end of this year and into the next because I’m always so grateful to witness great endings and beautiful beginnings.
While the holiday hustle and bustle can exhaust and depress us at times (weight gain, work, gifting and lost loved ones) a smile can break out into infectious laughter and change your whole outlook.
Knowing how to take care of yourself and stay on track with your goals, while still enjoying all the holiday cheer can help too.
Here are 10 simple ways to enjoy all the holidays have to offer without getting off track from your fitness goals.
- Stay active by scheduling holiday physical fun like ice skating, skiing, or joining a Santa walk/run.
- Make a list of your favorite holiday treats like eggnog or gingerbread and limit yourself to indulging only in those treats.
- Bake healthier holiday foods with some simple ingredient swaps (I love this list).
- Eat a healthy meal before you head to the holiday party to prevent overindulgence in treats.
- Never drink on an empty stomach because this can increase your appetite.
- Bring a healthy option to any holiday potlucks.
- Manage holiday stress with mindfulness and exercise to prevent emotional eating.
- Enjoy a mint or a piece of gum after you eat, it gives a sense of completion which helps you avoid overeating.
- If you are gifted holiday treats instead of feeling obligated to eat them, donate them to a food pantry.
- It’s all about cultivating the right mindset. If you feel like you are restricted during the holidays, you are more likely to overindulge. However, if you allow yourself whatever you want but you conscientiously choose healthy options, you will thrive.
It’s all about confronting negative mindsets, building resilience, and choosing happiness for yourself.
I’m hoping you’ll have an amazing holiday and don’t worry if you slip up here or there. We’ll just pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and get back to taking back our fabulousness!
Sending all my love to you and your family this holiday season.
If you have already gotten my book
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I’m very proud of this book and it means a lot that I have been able to share my experiences and wisdom with you.
If “UnBreak Me” helped you or gave you an “a-ha” moment, it would mean the world to me if you could share your experience by leaving an Amazon review. The more reviews I have, the more people I can help.
Please use this Amazon link to leave a review —>> https://amzn.to/3EIJ1Nu
“When encountering unexpected changes in life, don’t resist. Find the lessons instead.”
– Wendy Ida
7 TIPS TO LOOKING FIT FIERCE AND FABULOUS
Give Me 20 Minutes and I’ll Give You the Tools Needed to Take Your Body and Life to the Next Level.
I created this e-book and video because I want to help others improve their lives, live their dreams and serve the world through their passion. To make the kind of impact I’m talking about and to serve a greater good, it’s important that you be FIT, FIERCE AND FABULOUS!
This FREE e-book could be a blessing in disguise! You can’t afford not to know this. You have to take action to make things happen!