IN JUST 8 DAYS IT’S MY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!
SOOOO…I’M PRACTICALLY GIVING IT AWAY!
Get 2 DVD’s & FIVE different workouts for just
$19.99 was $39.99…
- Three levels of workouts so whether you are a beginner or advanced you can do it!
- My 8 minute power workout
- Bonus – Nutrition Tips
Offer ends May 3rd – My Birthday!
Feeling Happy on my Birthday soooo…
I am also GIVING AWAY…
Complementary discovery consult sessions during my Birthday week.
If you NEED SOME ANSWERS I would be happy to talk to you about it. It’s easy! Just put yourself on my calendar before May 3rd by CLICKING HERE==> BOOK MY APPT NOW!
LIMITED APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – SO ACT NOW!
Looking forward to talking with you soon!
“Good health is not something we can buy,
but it can be an extremely good savings account.”
– Anne Wilson Shaef
Tear sheet from the inside of BFW Magazine.
Photographer, Roneique Banks & Kanika Utley, Creator/Publisher
Thank you BFW for capturing another great shot!
I just want to know one thing. Do you have your beach body ready yet or are you still hiding? If you are hiding, not to worry! There is still time and still hope if you are willing to buckle down. Above all, don’t stress because there’s one thing I know for sure and that is…stress will assist you in body fat retention and pack on the pounds. Who needs that these days, right?
Instead reawaken your mind, search your soul and get in tune with your body to see the big picture…but focus on the small steps that will get you there.
To keep yourself in check and stay motivated, use the magic of visualization. Hang a poster up in your bedroom or bathroom that shows a reformed picture of the new you (how you envision yourself when you reach your goals). Hang a bikini next to it. Make sure the bikini is the size you aspire to be.
The other thing that is extremely important in this equation is figure out what your purpose or reason is for wanting to change your life. Watch out because this has got to be a good one! What I am saying is, you have to have a higher purpose in order to make progress and stay focused or the magic won’t stick. Just like every other time you did the yo-yo dance, that’s what you will keep doing unless you have a genuinely good reason for wanting to change your life. Then jot that reason down on your poster and view it everyday to stay on track.
This is just for starters folks. I could write about this all day long. But I can better show you and coach you through this also.
Seeing it is one part — achieving it is the other. You don’t have to do it alone.
Keep your mind on the body you want for the beach. But also focus on activities you love, begin replacing bad foods for healthier ones and find the support you need to succeed if you can’t do it on your own to insure your success.
Better late than never. Now is the time to get to work to make it happen. Are you in? Let’s go then, ’cause it’s crunch time baby!
Wendy’s Fit Fax Tips!
The truth is life happens and there is always going to be a certain amount of stress in your life, but its how you manage it’s how you manage it that counts. Here’s what I do:
- The truth is…I find something to laugh at everyday — movies, standup comedy and sometimes I am my own comedy. I can get sill and funny too with the things I create. Let’s just say, I like to keep things interesting.
- The truth is…I don’t hold grudges. It ain’t that serious, I always say. Life is too short. Grudges only harden your heart and decay your soul.
- The truth is…Resolve your issues. Forgive your past and forgive yourself. Say what you feel and mean what you say. Unresolved issues are like a growing disease or inferno that one day will combust and destroy you.
The question is: What will you do different this time to make it work for you?
Have you done any traveling this week? I know lots of folks have been traveling this week mainly because of spring break.
You ever wonder how to stay in shape when traveling? Well it’s not as difficult as you may think. It just takes a little discipline and getting used to when planning your trips. I do it all the time. Take a look at my “Fit Fax” this week and I’ll share with you some traveling tips.
In fact, I will be in New Orleans next week appearing “LIVE” as the keynote speaker for Smart Meetings’ National event. So if you will be in New Orleans in the next week, I would love to see you!
Smart Meeting National in New Orleans
Wendy Ida – Keynote Speaker
At Le Meridien New Orleans For more information on this event…CLICK HERE
Wendy’s Fit Fax Tips!
So you don’t miss a beat when it comes to staying healthy and keeping your body fit while traveling, try some of the following tips:
- Carry a resistance band and a rope in your suitcase so you can do resistance training like rows or curls and/or you can do body weight exercises too, like pushups and squats if you forget your resistance band. Otherwise, be sure to plan ahead and seek out places that have a gym like a hotel. That way you can use that facility.
- Drink plenty of water especially when flying because airplanes dehydrate you. Many people order sodas and alcohol when flying, but that dehydrates you even more. So try hard to stay away from all that. Have water or caffeine free organic tea instead. I always travel with a couple of tea bags in my purse.
- When eating on the road and dining in new places remember to cut out creamy dressings for your salads, hold the gravies, glazes and other fancy sauces that come with your dishes. Replace them with light healthy oils or enjoy your food with just the tasty spices.
This is a good start to staying healthy and fit while on the road. And you’ll be so much happier and guilt free after you return home. Happy travels!
Do you have any traveling nightmares that you need help with?
Easter is one of my favorite times of the year. It’s another checkpoint that keeps me focused on what’s really important which is friends, family & health.
So I wanted to share my thoughts and wishes for you this Easter and give you something to ponder. It’s a classic that today inspires me still…
Dream Deferred by Langston Hughes
What happens to a dream deferred?
Does it dry up
Like a raisin in the sun?
Or fester like a sore–
And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over–
like a syrupy sweet?
Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.
Or does it explode?
May your Easter Basket be full of Love, Peace & Health…this year & Always!