Be part of something BIG!
Partner and grow rapidly with Wendy Ida to create healthy opportunities that empower women to take charge of their lives, regardless of age!
“Also you can help stop the silence surrounding Domestic Violence!”
What we are looking for
We are looking for long-term relationships with sponsors and partners that want to reach the strong womenâ€™s market. â€“ Women start businesses at twice the rate of men and make or influence over 80% of the purchases in America.
What you get
Our sponsors get maximum brand exposure to entrepreneurial and health conscious women over 40 years of age with tremendous consumer needs and purchasing power. We also have many creative ideas that will help make your partnership with us a success. Download our proposal hereâ€¦for more on how you can benefit.
Wendy Ida is a 60 year young Fitness Expert, Speaker, Guinness World Record Holder and Best-selling Author of the book: Take Back Your Life! My No Nonsense Approach to Health Fitness & Looking Good Naked! and winner of the 2012 Indie Book Awards.
Wendy is also a domestic violence survivor, but is now a healthy living model for this population and is creating healthy opportunities that empower women over 40 to take charge of their lives, regardless of age.
Wendy Ida Enterprises, LLC is a national year-long brand which connects your business to the strong demographic of women business owners and to causes and initiatives that advocate for womenâ€™s health and empowerment. Our brand consists of a series of media and special events around the country including our premier Red Carpet Gala â€“ an annual event to celebrate life, health and help end the silence surrounding Domestic Violence. Other benefits of Wendy Ida Enterprisesâ€™ brand are the national media exposure, speaking and training events, conferences and year-long coaching. Our advertising and marketing campaigns have an extended reach of over a million people.
Gaining Worldwide Exposure
Wendy is rapidly gaining worldwide exposure with her recent features on NBCâ€™s The Jeff Probst Show, KTLA 5, KCAL 9 News & ABC NOW. By popular demand sheâ€™s speaking at events with 50,000+ attendees such as the California Womenâ€™s Conference, Circle of Sisters Expo New York City and more. We are currently responding to requests for our services in a few Asian countries. Also hitting news stands in Jan 2013, Wendy will be featured in two major national magazines and two popular on-line media programs.
Some promotional opportunities and benefits can include, but are not limited to the following:
- Exposure in media campaigns to local and national media outlets
- Hyperlink on official web site
- Cross promotions with strategic alliances and sponsors
- Enhance your cause-related marketing by participating in a brand that empowers the $1.8 trillion dollar market of women over 40
- Exclusivity in your category/industry
- Exhibitor opportunities, signage, and your company representatives at official events
- Promotion in social online media
- Branding on a national resource list
- Speaking opportunity at the events
- Option to provide premiums in show bags
- Free ad in program book
- Option to provide prize giveaways at events
- On-site sales, sampling & couponing opportunities
- VIP passes for staff and special clients
- Dedicated campaign w/ pre-marketing & follow-up promotion
- Press releases to local and national media outlets
- Product placement in television spots and videos
- Customized surveys of target demographic with purchasing power
- Endorsement seal and marks to use on your products and services
- Wendy Ida as spokesperson for your company
- Satellite tours
- Mobile marketing
- Increase media exposure through Wendy Ida Take Back Your Life events and media tours.
- Making a Difference Award with photo opportunities and media
- Sponsor mentions at red carpet events
- Sponsor mentions in press releases from Wendy Ida Enterprises, LLC and A Window Between Worlds
- Name recognition and cross promotion with A Window Between Worlds
- Email blasts to Wendy Idaâ€™s fans & followers
- Online contests
For more information
download sponsorship proposal here. Or call (323) 522-4432.
We look forward to partnering with you soon!
Please feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested.