“You Are About To Discover Fitness Tips & Insights for Women over 40 that REALLY WORK... From a grandmother!”
Wendy Ida is NOT your ordinary grandmother. In fact, she looks better than most of the 20-somethings on your block! Find out how you can get this fit over 40 in Take Back Your Life! Wendy Ida’s No Nonsense Approach to Health, Fitness & Looking Good Naked! This guide reveals all the secrets of a 59 year old, award-winning top fitness pro (and yes, grandmother!), Wendy Ida (ee’da).
Get the body you want, once and for all!
“Wendy Ida is an absolute inspiration. I’ve taught fitness for over a decade and learned more from her book than any certification course I’ve ever taken (& I’ve taken 7). Plus, just look at her! If she can look that good at 59, I know I will get my body back after this baby by using the methods in her book.”
– Kaia Van Zandt, author & cover model
BUT WAIT! The good news is you CAN go back to being energized again with fewer or no muscle aches. You can love your body, feel sexy and get in the mood for great sex again. You just need to learn how to do the things you love a little differently than you did when you were younger. That’s all.
It’s time for you to “Take Back Your Life!”
Here’s Wendy’s “Power Fit” tips straight from the book:
- Reset your priorities & make a decision to put your health first.
- Commit to that decision heart and soul & list 10 reasons why you are making the change.
- PLAN! (your food and your exercise) THIS IS A BIGGIE!
- Increase your activity! You’ve got to move to improve.
- Pump some iron. It’s essential for health, strength & maintenance of fat loss.
- Start slowly- Make one small change at a time & remember life is not a sprint!
- Shut out the negativity in and around you. It happens when you’re trying to do good.
- Create a vision board to renew your commitment daily.
- Reduce your food portions by refusing to super size ANYTHING!
- Listen to your body & educate yourself to avoid injury
- If you stray a bit, don’t beat yourself up & don’t let it snowball — Re-route instead!
- When things get tough, (Oh, they will get tough!) PRAY!
One lucky winner who orders a copy of Wendy Ida’s book today will receive the GRAND PRIZE of:
A One Hour Personal Consultation with Wendy Ida (a $250 value)!!
When you order your copies of Take Back Your Life! You will also receive Wendy Ida’s author BONUS:
The Action Guide. This bonus book nudges you to action! It guides you, holds you accountable and helps you personalize and apply what you have learned in Wendy’s book Take Back Your Life! Download the Action Guide now.
You get all these bonus gifts from Wendy’s generous partners!
TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE! ALSO INCLUDES:
- Body Basics — How You Got to Where You are Now
- Motivation Hurdles — What Makes It Tough to Change
- How Your Past Catches Up with You
- The Own Principle: Outlook, Workout and Nutrition
- Motivation Fuel-Up — How to Get Yourself into Gear
- Daily and Long-Term Motivation
- Why Your Workout Works Differently Now
- How to Cheat the Clock and the Calendar
- Food — Satisfaction or Saboteur?
- Understanding Why You Eat and How You Need to Eat Now
- Own Your Nutrition by Mastering Metabolism
- The Take Back Your Life 90-Day Basic Outlook Plan
- The Take Back Your Life 90-Day Basic Workout Plan
- The Take Back Your Life 90-Day Basic Nutrition Plan
- Divorce: How the changes change you — for good and not so good
- Empty Nest: Kids are gone — why isn’t there more free time?
- Grief: Midlife is the time for loss. How to avoid the biggest pitfalls when sadness strikes
- Care-giving: Caring for older parents puts extra stress on Outlook, Workout and Nutrition
- Job Loss: Losing a job can mean a loss of confidence, less energy and dark moods.
- Retirement: Leaving the 9-to-5 job doesn’t have to mean leaving the gym behind
- Relocation: Moving can throw off Outlook, Workout and Nutrition as you settle in
- Promotion/New Career: New opportunities can wreak havoc with your OWN progress
- Illness: Bouncing back after surgery, sickness or a chronic condition
- Menopause: No getting around it — the Change can change everything.
- Shaping up when you slip up — how to hang on to everything you’ve achieved
- Making the most of the best half of your life
Wendy Ida’s Take Back Your Life!Wendy Ida’s No Nonsense Approach to Health, Fitness & Looking Good Naked! is the book that delivers on its promise. (But ONLY if you’re ready to look good naked!)
Does it take more conscious effort to have the body and the life you want after age 40? Yes.
Is it impossible? No.
Wendy Ida wants you to learn to OWN your future. That stands for:
Once you get these three components in place, you will be unstoppable! Find out more in Take Back Your Life! Order your copy now and enjoy all the bonus gifts to boot!
I just finished reading Take Back Your Life! Wendy Ida’s No Nonsense Approach to Health, Fitness & Looking Good Naked! I loved it! For those of us “over 40” Wendy tackles the real changes that are happening to our bodies and explains how to hit back! I found myself having “ah-ha” moments while reading her book. She understood what I was going through and was able to give me the necessary tools to make positive changes and OWN my life again. Wendy is motivating and gets straight to the point! Every woman over 40 should read this book. Now that I have more of an understanding about myself and my body, the best is yet to come! Bring it! Thank you Wendy!”
— Cindy Popp, Producer/Director, CBS’s “The Bold and The Beautiful”
Wendy will help you get out of your unhealthy comfort zone. Wendy made the connection between good health and achieving one’s dreams. The Take Back Your Life program will require that you make the decision that you want to live!”
— Les Brown - Motivational Speaker & Best Selling Author
Wendy understands the issues facing people at midlife and we highly recommend her common sense approach to bolster a person’s self worth through nurturing healthier habits. On every page, you can “feel” her passion and belief that you can transform your health and your life ... no matter what. Read her book, follow her advice and get ready to take back your life!”
—Jeanne Peters RD & Allen Peters MD
Co-founders of the Nourishing Wellness Medical Center
In Take Back Your Life, Wendy Ida has cracked the code about what it takes to regain and maintain a great state of health. Her comprehensive yet easy-to-understand explanations are empowering and results oriented. “Take Back Your Life” is a must read for anyone who wants to gain control of their most precious asset, their health!”
—Peter McCarthy, CEO AHI Productions, Inc.
Certified Traditional Naturopath
Wendy Ida (ee’da) is a Nationally Certified Master Trainer, Nutrition Specialist and former Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach for the LA Avengers football team.
Wendy is a Magazine Advice Columnist as well as a frequent guest on TV and talk radio. She has achieved international recognition via commercials, exercise videos and dozens of other appearances on Fox Sports Net, the Lifetime channel, TV1 and others. Wendy is a National Champion and five time winner of top trophy awards in the 2009 and 2010 NPC Bodybuilding & Figure Championship.
She is Director of the Obesity Prevention Initiative (OPI) Program, along with USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Kaiser Permanente, American Bio-Clinical Laboratories and the Real Men Cook Foundation.
Twice nominated for Who’s Who Among Women, Wendy Ida also received the Award of Recognition for Outstanding Educational Community Service from Dr. Charles Adams, Founder and President of the Educational Outreach Community Program.