Are you tired of waking up slugish and feeling unmotivated? Then it is time to wake up and make a change!
Your health is important, and there are a lot of different steps that can help you feel better and take control of your life. There are two fundamentals on which to build a healthier life, and they are nutrition and exercise. While I feel both are just as important as the other, today I want to talk just a minute about eating healthy.
Far too many people assume that eating healthy means picking out a nutritional plan that everyone else is using and then trying your best to stick with it. But in reality, it’s much easier – and better – if you just make a few basic changes. For example:
• Cut out things that you know are bad for you – greasy foods, sugar, and so on. At the very least, eat them only on special occasions.
• Try a lot of different, new foods to find things that you really enjoy that you may not have known about before.
• Don’t use those celebrity nutritional plans. Use common sense when you eat, and you’ll feel a lot better.
If you eat healthy, you’ll have more energy, lose weight, and feel better mentally and emotionally. It’s a simpler process than many realize, and is something well worth taking the time to learn more about.
Get up and start making a change today! Leave a comment to let me know what your change is going to be.
Have you joined in on my 21 Day Challenge? Get started now by following me on my Social Media pages!
One of my greatest joys in life is being a mother. It’s the toughest job I’ve ever had but, through all the difficult and joyful times, I wouldn’t change a thing.
My mom is no longer here…but, I celebrate her in my heart still. Be grateful and appreciate your mother (while you can) for all you are and all you have, especially this Mother’s Day!
We all love our mothers, right? Even those of us who have some friction with our moms still need to understand that being thankful for them is something that everyone needs to take a moment to do. And as Mother’s Day approaches, it is more important than ever before that we take the time to do just that.
Why? Because doing so not only helps show her that you love her, but it gives your own life a sense of balance, meaning, and grounding. So how can you show your mother that you’re thankful for all she’s done? Here are a few ideas that will let you do so without giving her harmful sweets or other similar gifts.
• Take her out. You know what your mother likes, so spend some time giving her y our attention and doing what it is she enjoys. Whether it’s a movie date, a dinner at a restaurant she has always wanted to try, or something else entirely, take the time to take her out. You’ll both enjoy it more than you might realize.
• Help her find her health and fitness center. Set up a weekly day that you and her go out for a walk or a hike. You’ll get in shape, help her feel better, and get to bond in a unique way. Or give her my VIP Day Coaching Program!
• Tell her. Even if she’s on the other side of the country, spend a few minutes calling her up, send her a card, or even arrange a special delivery to her home. It takes just a few minutes to let your mom know how special she is.
You owe your life to your mother, and from time to time it’s important to remind her and yourself just how thankful you are that she gave you life. Be thankful for her this Mother’s Day. It will reward her as well as yourself.
What will you be giving your mother this Mother’s Day? Share your plans with me by leaving a comment!
Don’t forget to join my birthday sweepstakes!